The Howell Family

Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Our Little Family



Today on the way home from the denver zoo and the outlet mall we decided to go see garden of the gods. We got out and did a little hiking... although after Jenn's experience with hiking pregnant we kept it short. The kids loved it and it was the perfect evening. We even got a FAMILY picture! We will just say that is rare, and is probably the last one until the baby comes!

1 Comments:

Blogger NessaAnn said...

Ali, you are SO CUTE pregnant! I've never seen you pregnant before and dang, girl, you look so great! You know, you and Jared have such a fun family. It seems like every day you have some silly adventure or family outing. I hope I can be a cool mom like you someday. I'm glad you're having another baby. I bet there are babies in heaven lined down the block and around the corner to get to be in your family! Heck, can I be adopted? :c) Oh boy we're so excited to see photos of the new little one!

1:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home