3 months
Time flies when you're...well, not doing much. It's amazing how fast the last three months have passed...and i'm in awe everyday of how quickly Addie is changing. She is such a wonderful baby! We love her smiles and now she has started holding full conversations in "COO" language. it is darling! We are so blessed to have her!


5 Comments:
Ali, what a beautiful family! our love Z & G
I can't believe that she is so big already! She looks more and more like London and Camden every day!
so fun to catch up!! I'm excited to see you and your darling little family. I can hardly believe how you travel so much with three children. I think I might go crazy!
Hey you cute momma you. :) Your family is just too adorable! It's fun and sad at the same time to watch your little ones grow so fast, eh?
Guess who I ran into when I went to Utah in August . . . Kimmi!!! I hope you are ok with me giving her the link to your blog, cuz I just emailed it to her! *evil grin*
She looks like LONDON!!! I miss you guys hope all is well shoot me an email so we can catch up! Becca
Post a Comment
<< Home