still happily married!
Leah, this is mostly for you...yes i'm still happily married. The lack of pictures of jared in no way reflects our lack of desire to see daddy...just a straight up lack of seeing daddy. There have been days since we moved here where the kids haven't seen Jared at all. We are really proud of all of his hard work. Since we moved here Jared has opened a new Prosthetic/Orthotic office for ability prosthetics and orthotics. He is the lone practicioner there and has a very vested interest in getting his office going as quickly as possible. He has done a great job with that! He also recently passed his certifcation exams and is now a certified prosthetist...all that school is paying off! He has also now grown the office to the point of needing a secretary. She started yesterday, and with all the extra work load relieved from his responsibility list, he was able to come home at 5:30 and spend some time playing with us! I'm sure you can see what a treat it is for the kids to be out playing with daddy on a week day from the looks on their faces!!!


6 Comments:
SO CUTE!! I bet the kids were thrilled to spend some time with their daddy...and on a week day :) I LOVE your pictures. You do such a good job at capturing your little ones. You will be grateful in years to come that you took so many good pictures! Keep it up!!
wow.. you guys have got your hands full! I'm glad things are taking off for Jared... that's wonderful. I can imagine it would be scary to start your own practice. Is that your house you can see in in the background of the second picture?
Wow, what a man! Go Jared! What a fantastic husband and dad he seems to have turned out to be... so different than I remember freshman year... ha ha, JUST KIDDING! I've always thought you guys were an ideal married couple. Glad to hear its lasting.
By the way, I feel bad that you leave me so many comments and I never comment on yours! I just do all my blog reading from a feed, therefore avoiding the ten million hours a day I used to spend blog surfing. Is there any way you could turn your feed enabling on? I'll try to be better about checking it from now on, promise!
Congrats Jared on your practice! And congrats to the rest of the fam for having daddy at home more! Again, your kids are as cute as ever!!!! We miss you guys!
Hey Ali! I saw your blog on Janalee's, hope you don't mind! ;) Anyway, it's so fun to see what you guys are up to. I can't believe how big your kiddos are getting and how big your family is getting! Time sure flies, huh? Conrats to Jared (well and all of you) on the new business!
Post a Comment
<< Home