I obviously adore my kids and my husband, but as many of you know...i'm earning my new love slowly but surely in the form of a DSLR Camera. Today we had play group at a park and a good friend let me test drive her camera while we were there and what can i say...i'm in love! I can't wait to get my own!!! So you will have to see what you think...Can you tell how fabulous the camera is?


2 Comments:
I love the pictures of you and the kids. there is something so special about a mommy with her babies. Plus your kids will LOVE to see you with them when they grow up. You look gorgeous. And look at little Addie standing up! What a big girl!
You are so dang darling. I have a new theory on photography - you can only be as good as your camera. I think I could take many wonderful pics if I had a camera that was a tad better. I would be in love too. You kids are so beautiful - love the pics below of where you might take more pics did that make sense? I hope so.
Post a Comment
<< Home