Picture this...
Well I promised everyone I would post pictures of our trip to Boulder...but i'm afraid you will just have to picture it. That's right...my trusty camera without any notice now has none of our pictures left on it. Go figure!!! But the trip was wonderful. We got a nice slow start on a beautiful day...when we arrived in Boulder in our shorts and tee shirts it was FREEZING...so our first stop was old old navy, then marshalls...a new wardrobe for all later we headed to downtown...we had lunch, saw street performers, went to bike stores and even had ice cream. Cam's favorite part of the day was being hand fed ice cream by London with a tiny taste test spoon! (the picture was darling!) I think London's favorite part was the new friends she made at dinner(a family; mom, dad & 16 yr old daughter)..they gave her chips when she said "I like chips" to them in the middle of dinner...i guess that looked better than her nuggets and fries! We walked all around the city and the University. We had a great time and came home well after dark...well i guess if we look on the bright side, at least we will think about our trip every time we wear our new clothes...even if we don't have any pictures!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home