Here are a few pictures of the family in our first few days with Addison Marie Howell. A special thanks to our MIMI who made the trip out here to help make the process so much easier and less stressful. THANK YOU!!
Cute baby, just like the rest of you guys! Does this mean your going to be up there conducting choir next week?:) Ahhh...come one you can do it, baby in one arm use the other to conduct...
congratulations, can I steal one of these pictures for the newsletter?
3 Comments:
Cute baby, just like the rest of you guys! Does this mean your going to be up there conducting choir next week?:) Ahhh...come one you can do it, baby in one arm use the other to conduct...
congratulations, can I steal one of these pictures for the newsletter?
Janae
A very big congratulations from the Vause family!! What a cutie! I'll call you in a few days once things settle down (is that possible?).
A very big congratulations from the Vause family!! What a cutie! I'll call you in a few days once things settle down (is that possible?).
Post a Comment
<< Home