The Howell Family

Friday, December 28, 2007

Enjoying the spoils





I think this is the first year i have enjoyed the days after chritmas as much as christmas itself. There has always been the childhood let down after christmas when you realize that you waited all year for christmas and now it's a whole year away again. But this year I have really enjoyed the down time watching the kids enjoy their new toys. I'm sure some of that sparks from the freedom of cleaning in preparation for company and the completion of countless christmas projects . But watching my kids playing for hours and hours together with their new toys is one of the greatest feelings. the house is clean, the laundry done... so i can have a little time to sit and enjoy. What a wonderful holiday!

1 Comments:

Blogger FeedingTheFam said...

i lost my message i think--
anyway- adorable pictures!! whats your email address and i'll send you an invite to our blog!

sorry i flaked on mother's group again, after eating at 5 madelyn fell asleep so i took advantage and slept in until past 9!

8:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home