8 months old
Addie is going to be 8 months old this next week...and i don't know where it's gone. 4 months to birthday season! She is just such a sweet baby! Every time she has a bad day i think...oh, no here it comes, it's been too good to be true. Then the next day she is back to her good old self and i'm just even more in love with her! She just loves life and every day is a new adventure. With her new found mobility she no longer has any interest in her own toys. There is always some kind of off limits item being dropped or left behind by her brother or sister....and she's fast! She can have ramdom items picked up and in her mouth before you even know she's found something! She's working on crawling on hands and knees and climing up on me to a standing position. It's so fun to see her face light up when she does something new! The sky's the limit!!! We're so thankful for our baby Addie!!


2 Comments:
Very cute! I loved looking at all of your pictures. You guys look like you have a lot of fun together. You sure make cute babies! I have a blog too, upcountryviews.blogspot.com I am so happy we are back in touch!
Ali. She is so darling and I love the blanket she is laying on.
Post a Comment
<< Home