My solace others call chaos
Every time i go out I'm stopped by people with comments of "wow...you've got your hands full", and "are they all yours??" I've come to find the easiest answer to be a smile, a nod and a simple "yes." But i always feel it's so odd... don't we all have our hands full with life...what ever it may be? This is just life at our house and we don't know any different. I don't feel like "i have my hands full" when i got to the post office...but i guess i look like it. Anyways... it has just made me think between all the comments i get in public and reading all of my friends blogs when they say how grateful they are for the kids... i guess so often i get lost in the daily chaos that i forget to sit and be truly grateful. I have been so blessed with these three little people Jared and i have been blessed with. I certainly wouldn't wish for it to be any other way! I'd rather my hands be full than empty!


1 Comments:
Yes Ali, I think you have your hands full, but it such a wonderful way! We sure LOVE your kids and can't wait to meet Addie! Good attitude...smile and say "yes". I only have Danny, but I get lots of "how old are you?" comments here in Chicago, implying I'm too young to be a mom. I'm married and 26! My opinion is once you're married you're not too young to start the wonderful "profession" of mother. You're an amazing mom and those three kids are the luckiest little people in the world!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home