Yes these pictures are stunning! The first thing I noticed when I got onto your blog was...wow these pictures are amazing! Then I read your post. I didn't you know you are getting a new camera? Which one do you have your heart set on? You are SO good without the camera, I can't wait to see how more amazing your pics will be with an SLR!!! Your kids are so dang cute Ali...I am sorry I have been MIA for a while. Brynlee is a month today and I am finally feeling like life it beginning to be somewhat "normal" again. Anyways, LOVE the posts and LOVE the pictures.
Oh my, how fun to find your blog! Is this THE Ali- of the Ali and Jared I went on Heritage Tours with nine years ago? :) I just found your blog from my cousin Jonathan's- I forgot that he knew you guys in NM. You have beautiful children! It's fun to see you! Liz (Rhien)
Addie is so cute! I hope I get to meet her in person sometime soon. I too, have become a picture taking holic. I find myself dressing the kids as cute as I can, so that my pictures will look good.
3 Comments:
Yes these pictures are stunning! The first thing I noticed when I got onto your blog was...wow these pictures are amazing! Then I read your post. I didn't you know you are getting a new camera? Which one do you have your heart set on? You are SO good without the camera, I can't wait to see how more amazing your pics will be with an SLR!!! Your kids are so dang cute Ali...I am sorry I have been MIA for a while. Brynlee is a month today and I am finally feeling like life it beginning to be somewhat "normal" again. Anyways, LOVE the posts and LOVE the pictures.
Oh my, how fun to find your blog! Is this THE Ali- of the Ali and Jared I went on Heritage Tours with nine years ago? :) I just found your blog from my cousin Jonathan's- I forgot that he knew you guys in NM. You have beautiful children! It's fun to see you!
Liz (Rhien)
Addie is so cute! I hope I get to meet her in person sometime soon. I too, have become a picture taking holic. I find myself dressing the kids as cute as I can, so that my pictures will look good.
Post a Comment
<< Home