More Addison...
Addison is now 2 1/2 weeks old. I'm sure she is growing and changing... but she is still just my tiny little baby and i'm really enjoying it! I know it's hard to know how little babies are unless you see them in person, so i'm including a picture of addison next to a 12 inch ruler...she is the same size curled up! She is normally a GREAT sleeper, between 4 & 7 hours at a time, she is very sweet, patient with Cam and London being all over her, and when she is awake and has tummy time she can spin almost 360 degrees, can move her head side to side and can scoot by moving her knees up and down under her...i'm impressed for 2 weeks!


1 Comments:
she is darling. I cant believe they start so small. How much did she weigh?? Its so nice to have the spirit of a new baby in a home.
Post a Comment
<< Home