The Howell Family

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Darling baby cousins


It was really fun to see Addison and Elaina together. They are only 4 weeks apart and we were excited to meet Elaina in person. We couldn't help but dress the girls in one of the many matching outfits they have and do a little photo shoot. We wish we lived closer so they could play together as they grow up!

3 Comments:

Blogger Jan said...

I hear you there! Eric's sisters are both having babies in a few weeks. Ing's having a girl if you haven't heard. Heather's having twins! A boy and a girl! The grandkid bunch is doubling within a week! And I'm not there to see them or help out. Bummer!
BTW, I've tagged you! Check out my "Tagged" post to see what you need to do!
http://janericfish.blogspot.com/

It's so great to see your family growing!

6:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Thanksgiving fr Omaha!!!! Miss you all! :)

8:32 AM  
Blogger Heather said...

Cute kids! It looks like you are having a lot of fun. I don't know how else to get a hold of you, but I would like your address so I can send you a Christmas Card. Also, we have a blog now - it's torryheatherelaina.blogspot.com

8:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home