Angel baby
Addie really is our little angel baby, and she is just growing up sooo fast! This week we found she can stand up at the couch and she just loves the new found perspective on life from a standing position. And while she doesn't have it all the way down, she is learning how to fall gracefully! She and Camden are really sweet friends. Just seeing Camden makes Addie light up and laugh. And camden is usually really sweet with her, like when i found him with his arm around her just checking up on his little sister. Addie has also started telling us "yes" if she wants something. We can ask her if she wants something and if she does, she will emphatically nod her head "yes". But as big as she is becoming, I took a picture of her durring a nap this week and while she was so still and quiet-- there was my precious little baby!


3 Comments:
Ali, i have to say your kids are darling. Those pictures are so precious. I really have been struggling to muster the courage to have another one but after seeing the picture of your little one sleeping it made me SO BABY HUNGRY! Keep the pictures coming they are great. You have a great photographic eye!
Oh and the one with Camden with his arm around her. . .almost too cute to be real.
Ahhhhh....Ali, I have so many silly questions! Where do you buy cute clothes? How do you make the little bows in their hair stick? Will she grow out of NB, 3-6, or 6-9 clothes faster? What bottles and pacifiers are good? I'm excited to have an angel baby of our own, but I am so not qualified for this position! And less than 3 months left?! This isn't funny anymore!
I love your pictures. You've got a serious eye for photography!
Post a Comment
<< Home