The Howell Family

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Boat House Row






Yesterday Jared had to see a patient just outside of Philadelphia at the end of the work day, so we met him to spend the evening downtown. We drove around downtown, and other than the amazing city hall being surrounded by people holding signs for Hillary Clinton and Obama, we saw very little of interest... so we headed to boathouse row. It was fabulous. We put the kids in strollers and walked for a couple of hours. The river was beautiful, there were rowing teams all over, and the view of the city on the way back was great. It reminded me of the side of boston i loved best when we went in the fall, and it is much closer to home. No doubt this will be the place in philly we return to the most! (Jenn, that last picture is for you...don't hate me, Just come visit!!!! When you get back from Spain, of course! :) )

5 Comments:

Blogger carrie said...

I was so great to hear from you. I can't believe that you have 3...they are so cute. We didn't even recognize London! It looks like you guys are doing great and very happy. We just can't wait to be done with school:) Hey, are you planning a trip out this way anytime soon?

5:56 PM  
Blogger Kirsten said...

I finally added your blog to my RSS feed so I can keep up! I love all the pictures you take...and I now realize why you do it. We have hundreds of pictures of Brit already. It's also fun hearing about your East Coast adventures. I can reminisce through you. Thanks!

3:18 PM  
Blogger Angi Wood said...

Hi,
I don't know if you remember me, Angi (Kleinman), you know, Megan's friend? Anyway, I found your blog through hers and I didn't know we were so close. I live in Boston and if you're ever in town again it would be fun to try and meet up.
Angi

9:21 PM  
Blogger Brenda said...

The kids are growing up so fast it is sad we live so far away. They all look so cute. Give them all a big hug and kiss and tell them their aunt Brenda loves them

8:43 AM  
Blogger Heather said...

What pretty pictures. I totally want to come visit you!

8:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home