The Howell Family

Monday, June 09, 2008

Goodbye old...It's time for a fresh start!

Last week for my birthday I got my camera!!! I was so excited to post the pictures i've taken with it here on my blog...and then when i saw my end result my heart sank! I love the pictures my camera can take, and this blog just doesn't do them justice! Pictures this detailed are just not meant to be condensed into a 2x3 inch format! So to save myself from asking you all to click on each picture to see it in the full size and scroll around to see the whole thing... I have created a new blog! Hope you will all join us there!!!

http://www.everydayhowelllife.blogspot.com

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Hello and goodbye to the howell family! Ali and Jared your kids are beautiful and so are you! I still can't figure out how you keep them so clean! Will you tell them to stop growing until we get to come and see them! xoxoxox

10:21 PM  
Blogger Melissa said...

I found your blog on Liz's and so I hope you don't mind me blog stocking! I love blogs because we can find old friends and keep in touch! Your kids are so adorable and you just have such a cute little family! So fun!

Melissa

11:20 AM  
Blogger The Anything Girl said...

Since your last post was in June, you're obviously about as good of a blogger as I am! I tried emailing you but I apparently have an old email address. Surprise, surprise since it's been... years! Any chance you'd like to get caught up!? Email me at brittle91@gmail.com and let's chat!

Brittany (Baggs) Andrus

11:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home